Saturday, September 18, 2010

What Happened To The Stock Sun Microsystems?

Shows and creations I - "Mi.Me"


MI. ME.

(Inner World ... World External)

Performances to century improvisaci to nm will mica by jorge coast

http://mundointernomundoexterno.blogspot.com

"Everything Vibrates Everything moves"

( "A simple without lettuce impro" Mahatma De Franchis) E

improvisations Spectacular jorge silent coast, where the Hills of every adventure, every character, every situation, every relationship, born of the perceived stimuli the Interpreter in silence "Silence is or n place" with its Flora and Fauna.

Under the Supervision of Julia Muzio and Gabriel Paez, the Improviser lead us in a continual game of free movement, where everything is welcome to create and believe: emotions, body parts, sounds, accidents, tics, gestitos, noises and random movements and unnoticed.





El Silencio es un lugar

Explorador : Jorge Costa

Territorio : El Silencio

Guías en Flora y Fauna :

Julia Muzio & Gaby Paez

Mapa:

Saturdays 21:30 pm

Mimoteatro, Defense 611 - San Telmo



Reserves 4342-9411


He said the public :

}

"The fascination of the game. By the ductility the imaginary, availability, risk.

MI ME is this: to risk. "

" ... Having gone to Mi.Me was a great experience. It was a magical theatrical moment, a tremendous display of talent (physical, mental and expressive) and even space for poetic touches that pleasantly surprised me. " .

"... I had a blast, man! Embrace. Let Back. "

" I went ... I went out wanting to create situations or encouraging imagining that I was seeing on the street and taking them to my creation. "

" Yes. I leave more creative when it comes.

With more questions.

Eager to act. "

"... the best thing is I think, is the spread generated by the exploration of one and the world"

"... a humble act of liberation or an exercise of freedom to us that alienation breathe! "

" ... choose to do something so small show your beautiful inner world. In this era where we all talk nonsense, nice to see you in your the world. "

" Just start MI.ME. it passes through:

Silence is a place. Hard to find, hard to live, wanted and hated simultaneously.

"external world, inner world. I wondered what was each, while the viewer. A character everyone? Does My Me the interpreter? Does the mine from what I shoot every picture? "

"Eager to embrace George who is more sympathetic to the big kicker ..."


Over all:

(videos critical necessities)

mundointernomundoexterno.blogspot.com

Mahatmatheatre@yahoo.com.ar


0 comments:

Post a Comment