Saturday, September 15, 2007

Pcswords Arrows Bow Game

Fontanarrosa


Juan Pablo, I will resign the honor to me means to accompany the magazine this month. I do feel that giving up would mean a huge fine to these pages. I can not, I can not write with so much talent, so much magic, as well, nothing in life and no other permit my boldness, I want to post this page to the July War "Black" Fontanarrosa, which robs us of mourning, doing for him what "Black" did: celebrities.

I often wonder how these guys like Julio, may be real, flesh and blood, running into us, shake hands, as if we were similar.

do not want this steals the immediacy of radio and I'm sure it enhances the presence of the magazine and that these types of drives, loaded with neighboring towns but universal things, will help you comfortably navigate these and other times.

Permit Juan Pablo, permission in July.

0 comments:

Post a Comment