Sunday, October 12, 2008

Nursing Care Plan For Lle Cellulitis

Proposed logos for the wallet.

In accordance with the suggestions to use a logo for the network of guidance especially in the diptychs of the EOEPs've done a preliminary search, I beseech ye us any suggestions you have. For now I leave these three pics, the use of the compass and he's really seen, but my imagination does not give time for much else.

Anónimo Anonymous said ...

Hello. I think a good job. My only request would be referring to the leaflets: some of the creative could design a logo for the leaflet of the general equipment, as has been done in the EAT.
If anything happens to me before Tuesday as I will, if not keep silent forever

3 October, 2008 0:03


Blogger Multis said ...

I agree with the comment

October 3, 2008 0:07


Blogger Polaris said ...

in the diptych that I would take care ....... and intellectual disabilities, rather than deficiency is older terminology

October 4, 2008 9:51


Blogger Multis said ...

to me always I liked the spider web, and what to emphasize in the RED-rather than oreintación can be done solo. I have some around if you are interested

Blogger Manager said ...

Of course we want those pictures of spider webs, please remítenoslas to:
madrid.es.orientacion @ gmail.com

We are a group

0 comments:

Post a Comment