|
| Rajoy, Camps (imputed and candidate) and CIA failures in 2011. |
A basic principle of physics is that "every action is followed by a reaction," which is also logical, but in the PP, is reversed. Giblets are they to that of physics, let alone of Logic.
This week we had the best and clearest example. All a "mascletá" with the minutes of ETA. I will not go as I have not done either in newspapers or in public forums with the subject. Because to anyone with half a brain, the use terrorism for political purposes as does the PP and the AVT (Association of Victims of terrorism), is as little nauseating.
And what of the action and reaction? Yes, I'm .. I'm coming ... What happened behind this whole circus of the minutes? For that big business has shown its support for the prime minister and his reforms. Manifested mostly by word of mouth that will not be that the economy through these reforms is rising. And that externally, is worth a lot. The test ... Portugal. After the resignation of his Prime Minister Socrates, the "carrion" right political opposition by not supporting its fourth reform agenda is about to be rescued. But Voala! the risk premium in Spain continues to fall! There is no contagion effect or milk! We have taken the San Benito, and step by step going forward. And this turning point, which is important, it is common for ordinary people in the background (when most or has learned).
And it plays the PP. When you get nervous and rampage and insult and lie to the mountain, it is because something good will happen or is happening to Spain or because something bad will happen or is happening to the PP. (see Gürtel and Anita's wedding , spies Cospe Manchego, most corrupt officials in Madrid Espe, The brief of the Anticorruption Prosecutor against the dome of PP Valenciano ... etc).
And I wonder ... what will come after the rattle of the negotiation with ETA? ... So! That today is Friday and one is thick ... The 11-M! In what was I thinking ...!
0 comments:
Post a Comment