Chairman: Hold on to the end. Luis Solana.
What has attracted the attention of the last meeting of President Rodriguez Zapatero with entrepreneurs, the message has been initiated by Emilio Botin and seconded by many other attendees: "Dear President, until it is Spain's economy stabilized, you can not go. " I know that a meeting of business managers no substitute for a parliament or a party, but not waste time paying attention. English businessmen representing about half the country's gross domestic product, ask Zapatero not to convene a general election and continue to Moncloa to the end. Are employers
PSOE supporters? Clearly, no. Perhaps there is some, but I bet two to one that they feel much closer to the PP. So why do not you want general elections and, although prompted by the PP? As typical for this reason good employer: many uncertainties I have in my own house so I can open other form that can be avoided quite simple.
Do you think that Portuguese entrepreneurs are happy with the fact that the president Socrates had to resign as prime minister during the economic crisis? In any way. Although they are confident it can win the right, this resignation in the midst of financial turmoil is a disaster for all the Portuguese, especially for entrepreneurs.
But there's more. Is that employers are satisfied with the work being done to make credible Zapatero the English economy in a world that can invest in Spain, in debt and their businesses. Why change a good manager when there are still some things to do? Not at all: you do Moncloa Mr. President. I guess I
Comment: If employers want to do that Zapatero, workers have to ask you to leave. Simplified text.
contested from. 1, is not true that is a fact that if the auto business things go well, workers will go wrong. Moreover, it is impossible that things go well a worker if the employer with the things go wrong. 2 º I am convinced that (with the nuances that can be incorporated) that makes Zapatero Rajoy would do the same even Lara Cayo if Prime Minister. 3 º A \u200b\u200bearly general elections would paralyze the English authorities at critical moments. Nobody wins with that, except those who can spend a pedestrian to an official car. Negligible for the community.
And do not tell me now who know a socialist regional president in May does not appear Zapatero for his land. Do not think there's any way, but if any, do not believe it: he has not understood what is the Spain of autonomy and the economic crisis that we suffer.
Does that mean that I may agree with all what this government? No way. To begin with (if I could) have changed more than six ministers and had raised the overall quality of the Cabinet to which I seek to understand better when the situation is so difficult.
Courage, President nothing to call early general elections and is doing what needs to be done in Spain. I know that we will continue to live very tough days, but many English (we are not Booty), we thought it was better to stay until the end. About what you have to decide in 2012, I'll tell you my opinion on another day.
(source: http://www.luissolana.com/?p=4232 )
0 comments:
Post a Comment