Monday, March 21, 2011

Size Of Blue Trojan Condoms

Zapatero is not doing too badly. Luis Solana



Let's see, dear reader of this blog, nothing that happens is positive and nothing that happens has a clear culprit. I understand that many English citizens have decided to blame Zapatero everything bad that happens. Is normal in a country that believes that demand has the potential to make good and evil is that good is better. But I have the feeling that every English gradually begins to think that it is true that Zapatero is to blame you all dramas, nor Zapatero is paralyzed and does nothing to make things better. I do not say, I say better.


Undoubtedly, the economy of each family is the measure of almost everything. At that things go wrong, protest, at which acceptable things will be quiet. But there are many people suffering and other people in dark economy and many people living as usual. But politics is crossed.

conservative Those who think they have seen that are within an inch of command in Spain. How is the economy? Well, I do not care. How does the government? Well, I do not care, everything goes wrong and blame the socialist government.

simple This message means a morale booster for any citizen conservative. Never, I repeat, never been explained to the English that socialism generates disasters of all kinds.

The funny thing is that conservatives are right in part: the economy is doing bad, foreign policy is complicated worse, the climate deteriorates until we grow older. Everything indicates that in the coming years we will live worse.

Is guilty Zapatero government? Do you have to blame the Socialist Party? Of course not, but when it get the power, everything goes.

It turns out that the Zapatero government is not doing bad things in economic affairs: the English debt up reasonably well (all should be compared) and the English multinationals will not go wrong. We speak with them and listen and support.

In international politics, Zapatero, no doubt the English Armed Forces are to defend freedom by Libyan citizens (for example).

I do not understand why the English are not proud of a government that knows face an unthinkable economic crisis (and solved) and an attack on freedom in the Arab Munce solvable (as ever).

(source: http://www.luissolana.com/?p=4208 )

0 comments:

Post a Comment