Friday, March 25, 2011

Swallowing Live Animals Stomach

Rubalcaba. Without you I am nothing. Zapatero

The other day a friend told me that I missed in the PSOE more claw, before the attacks and lies of the PP. I answered that the PSOE, should not be at that level, because that is precisely what they want, do not let them work to address the crisis and that people end up sick of the two parties. Rubalcaba
But in that line response yesterday in the House of Representatives, has achieved something very good. Just a comparison, without insulting and humor that has been able to blow Gil Lazaro, who all his lies and slanders poisoning case relating to the Pheasant have been literally evaporated.
Rubalcaba is a beast, a political animal. Right (political and media) know this and are shaking at the prospect of succeeding ZP. Rubalcaba that big!

0 comments:

Post a Comment